Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is going on with me???

i found this site while i was surfing the net, and it seems to be fitting in with so many weird things that have happened to me, i read the posts and hacked into it so i could post on this blog, i dontknow whay but i just am.
My name is Ciara Cass (CC for short), i've been noticing something about me, like i can move hings with my mind, i havnt been able to work it out. so far thats the only power ive got, but looking at these posts i may be able to expect more, i thought about going and meeting with TP, but instead i just walked into there shop someone named Ali (not very bright) was serving, saying taht she was called in totake of the place and that it would probably close if they couldn't get some new staff.

i volenteered, i knew that she worked with people like me but i just want a normal life. so i'm keeping tjis a secret, i'm 16 and only just moved here from Australia. i want a normal life, so much, so it was surprise to see someone who wanted one too, but failed.

"i was like you" said Cleo, she'd walked through the door, a bit disoriented but she walked in, "i wanted a normal life with these powers but it just doesn't work"
"i can prove you wrong" i answered, i suddenly saw my arch enemy (yep i already have one) walk into the shop, i felt anger welling up inside of me, so much that Cleo was flung against the wall. as she regained consciousness she could remember a thing!!!! it looked like my secret was safe with someone who couldn't remember it, in my haste to make sure that Ali (and the cooks who also worked with Cleo) didnt know who i really was, i knocked over a galss and it landed on my hand, so i cant use that hand.

Cleo disapeared, i dont know where but she did, i hope that no-one ever finds out who i am, i'll help "save the world" if anyone ever really needs me, (i have The C.H.A.S.E's digits) but fpr now i want to be normal, and just work like any normal person.

1 comment:

  1. I knew I'd forgotten something! This blog was made after I protected the others, so I forgot to put it under my security program! No wonder you could hack in!

    ReplyDelete