Thursday, April 2, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Here's from: Agent Tayla!!! before i start this post i'd like to say: AGENT! AGENT! AGENT! AGENT! ME! ME! ME! ME!
ok i'm good.
Cleo appointed me Geoffs new partner (since the other one died), i wanted to know what my first official mission was, but she didn't have any for me! i didn't mind though, it gave me time to clean up my desk, the new secretary (Chelsea Landers, she controls moleculer pace) had arrived, she was on our list of people who could be good agents, but like me, if she hangs around long enough someone might die and then she can take their position!

Cleo, Tempest, and Shifter left for Miami to make sure that no harm comes near Damian, Cleo probably went because she knew that if people knew about what Damian could do, then it was only a matter of time before they knew about all of us.
Shifter left her new cat (Snowy) in my hands, her reason was that i was the only one who she trusted. But what she really meant to say was: 'you wont forget to feed her'.
Cleo has made sure (yet again) that the receptionist was trustworthy.
Tempest, said goodbye to his team. They left. which is why this post is called: "FREEDOM!!!!!!!!"
Omni wasn't 'all there' today, she was trying to perfect her precognitive drawings, Chan was at home feeling 'sick'. he was really practising his martial arts. So basically we didn't have any of the founders ordering us around, heres a few responses:

Elle: *dances*, i love freedom!!!!! i went to the all night comic store (cos' Geoff was too drunk to go pick up his weekly dose of The Red Hulk himself), i walked in and got his precious comic, then as i was walking out i saw that the clerk was staring me funny, i asked him: "whats up?"
"you're a girl!" he said, he was staring at me like i was'nt for real.
"you're very observant"
"do you wanna go out?" he blurted.
i knocked him out so i could save him the pain, when i got back the party raged on. Hey! we have superpowers! we can get cleaned up by 9 in the morning! I was so happy that i started to sing into one of the microphones that Broadcast had, i sang a song called Freedom. I made it up.

Stan: I missed Cleo instantaneously, since she was the only person who linked me to this company (she literally dragged me to it,) i suddenly saw everyone as strangers. My thoughts wondered to when i met Cleo while i was drinking some bubbley. i was eating a burgr when her beauty walked past, i know now that it was an illusion for sure, but back then i felt like she was too good to be true, she was extraordinary. I caught up to her and introduced myself, she introduced herself as Veronica. i cant remember what happened after that.
My attention went back to reality, the basement had everyone dancing to Elle's song Freedom, she just made it up as she went along but it was a great song! Omni in the shed with Precog, both were drawing the future. after all the seriousness and uncertainty thats been in our lives it was good to just party. if Cleo were here she would've joined in, but Cleo also would've told Omni, Chan and Shifter, she would've tried to get them to join in, rather than try and stop us.

Geof; coult beliv it@ we finlee had a nite werhe we dint hav roo work, i red the Read Hulkk tonight, i coldnt belie tha Brad Pitt and Andelinaaa jelie cameod!!!!
I mite b da booze takin, but Cleeee0, the ara abrosber is so funny# but sooooo funee! but supper mart! her sista Ail is dum as them dudes from dum and duimre, mayb sfdummer!
this is dee bes paray eva! if we was payed 2 work lik dis, evry 1 wood wanna wrk here! they wouldn evan mime abot th pebbles runnin the joint! ova and zoombinie baby!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I'm at our base now, checking of my machines, so please look after my team till I get back. And watch for Diffy. On my 18th birthday he managed to get a bit of the champagne, he was gurgling for hours and there were pink elephants and green unicorns all over the place. Make sure he doesn't get any. I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete